Creating new web content is just the beginning. Make sure it’s published and managed correctly, so that your users have a positive experience and build trust in you—and you protect your reputation.
After creating your website, you need to care for it. I offer support uploading or maintaining web content, helping to avoid errors that creep in at the start and to identify issues and changes as time goes on.
As an experienced web copywriter, I’ve used lots of content management systems (CMS) and I can edit text via HTML. I have also uploaded and maintained content on multilingual websites, from web copy to metadata.
This means that as well as web copywriting or translating web content into English, I can help you with content management tasks like:
- uploading new copy and updating web pages
- carrying out content audits
- identifying information that is out of date, irrelevant or incorrect
- maintaining quality standards
- making sure style and presentation are consistent.